Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I am Semond Atkins, I will be your JAMIS Prime Community Moderator. I am excited to welcome all of the new JAMIS Acumatica users to our resourceful community.

JAMIS is the only U.S.-based private ERP solution provider exclusively focused on government contractors and delivers an immensely configurable system that grows with our customer’s needs. At JAMIS Software, we understand the unique requirements of tracking and managing government contracts from beginning to the end while staying compliant with DCAA, FAR, NIST and other industry requirements.  We pride ourselves with offering our customers tech-savvy IT services, cybersecurity, engineering, customer service, and other professional services.

The partnership with JAMIS and Acumatica spans over 13 years. Our JAMIS Prime ERP system and developers have been recognized by Acumatica with numerous awards such as: MVP, and xRP Solution of the year.  Throughout the years, we have worked closely with Acumatica to continue to develop and roll out new modules, features, and provide innovative technology for our customers in the Government Contracting sector.

Users in the JAMIS community will have access to all Acumatica Forums, and be able to interact, learn, gain product and industry knowledge in comparable areas to overcome business issues.

To better distinguish JAMIS users and provide quicker and specific guidance for our JAMIS Prime community; we are asking our community users to implement the #JAMIS tag in in their posts. Users are also advised to subscribe and post in our forum for specific JAMIS Prime topics, questions, and replies.

Please note that the Product Ideas/Knowledge Base sections are not a part of the JAMIS Community.  

Once again, Welcome to the JAMIS Prime Community!

Thank you,

Semond Atkins

JAMIS Prime Community Moderator

Be the first to reply!