Solved

Using multiple sendgrid senders for business events

• 19 June 2023
  • 3 replies

We are running 23R1 and have sendgrid intergrated. We have business events that are trigger-based during various phase of the customer lifecycle ie: Opportunity is created, Project is assigned, Waiting on material, XYZ. We would like to use multiple ‘from” domains and multiple “reply to” domains so we can triage replies to cases (think zendesk lite). 

In sendgrid I can create multiple single Sender Verifications ie (Support@domain, Sales@Domain, estimating@domain), however acumatica only has one sendgrid email account (email service plug in) that has the API where I can import templates. Below are 4 examples of what we’d like to accomplish:

icon

Best answer by dbenning 27 June 2023, 21:40

View original

3 replies

I can’t imagine Acumatica wants marketing and operational/transactional emails that are sent via sendgrid to be the same email domain...that will lead to operational emails being flagged as spam

Solved the issue. In order to do this all you have to do is create an API for each email address. DM me for any questions

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @dbenning !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved