Solved

Bank Feeds 2022 R2

• 4 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

We have a client that uses Amex@work for their users. As of the current release 2022 R1, Plaid does not integrate with the Amex@work platform only individual Amex Accounts. Our client has over 100 Amex Accounts that they would have to purchase bank feeds for since Acumatica and Plaid do not work with Amex@work. Does anyone know if the new service called MX is compatible with Amex@work in the newest release 2022 R2? Also, if not is there an efficient workaround to make Acumatica and Amex@work integrate together. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Frances Pantelidakis

icon

Best answer by KristenHanson84 23 May 2023, 22:03

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @FrancesPantelidakis24 

According to the release notes for 2022 R2, it will integrate with MX. Below is the attached release notes. I found it starting on page 119. 

https://acumatica-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds/22.2/ReleaseNotes/AcumaticaERP_2022R2_ReleaseNotes_full.pdf

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kbeatty21 ,

Thanks for your response. I reviewed the documents and did see the regular the Amex but nothing mentioned specifically for Amex@Work. I have reached out to Acumatica Support for more detail.

Thanks for your help.

Frances 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kbeatty21 ,

Thanks for your response. I reviewed the documents and did see the regular the Amex but nothing mentioned specifically for Amex@Work. I have reached out to Acumatica Support for more detail.

Thanks for your help.

Frances 

Good luck to you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24 - did you happen to find a solution here? I have tickets in with Acumatica and Plaid support, but wondering if you were able to connect.  Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@FrancesPantelidakis24 Also wondering if you were able to get an answer on this one. I’ve run into the same issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Lhouldsworth,

Hi,

Sorry I do not have any updates as of now.

Thank you,

Frances

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Please see

HI @FrancesPantelidakis24 were you able to find a solution for this? we have the same issue here. 

Thank you,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved