Question

Move Import Import Scenario Error

• 6 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good day

I have created my Import Scenario based on the Move screen AM302000 and I am getting the following error message.

“OperationID” cannot be found in the system

However if I create the transaction from the system I can pick it as per the screenshot below

I need to import a number of Move transactions from a historical Tenant as I have changed my base currency.

How can I resolve this issue?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good day

I have created my Import Scenario based on the Move screen AM302000 and I am getting the following error message.

“OperationID” cannot be found in the system

However if I create the transaction from the system I can pick it as per the screenshot below

I need to import a number of Move transactions from a historical Tenant as I have changed my base currency.

How can I resolve this issue?

I have attached the xml file of the Import scenario Created based on the screen AM302000

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kudzaim20  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved