Question

Move Import Import Scenario Error

• 6 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good day

I have created my Import Scenario based on the Move screen AM302000 and I am getting the following error message.

“OperationID” cannot be found in the system

However if I create the transaction from the system I can pick it as per the screenshot below

I need to import a number of Move transactions from a historical Tenant as I have changed my base currency.

How can I resolve this issue?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kudzaim20  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good day

I have created my Import Scenario based on the Move screen AM302000 and I am getting the following error message.

“OperationID” cannot be found in the system

However if I create the transaction from the system I can pick it as per the screenshot below

I need to import a number of Move transactions from a historical Tenant as I have changed my base currency.

How can I resolve this issue?

I have attached the xml file of the Import scenario Created based on the screen AM302000

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved