Solved

Upload Company Tree instead of setting up on screen

• 30 December 2021
  • 11 replies

Badge

Hi. 

We have a client requiring setting up of company tree for 156 branches.

We believed we can expedite by either using import scenario or, worst case scenario,do a direct SQL.

Anyone encounter such experience before?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 30 December 2021, 08:37

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

Refer to attached sample scenario xml file. Hope this helps.
Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @saiful murad 

In addition to scenario provided by Vijay’s, there is also a step-by-step guide for another form having a tree structure, Budget Configuration. See 

knowledge base article for reference.

Badge

Thank You so much @vkumar and @Irina 

Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I downloaded both XML and XLS.  When i tried to import the XML into Import Scenarios [SM.20.60.25],

it gave me the error below:

'<', hexadecimal value 0x3c,is an invalid attribute character. Line157, position 112.

Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I downloaded both XML and XLS.  When i tried to import the XML into Import Scenarios [SM.20.60.25],

it gave me the error below:

'<', hexadecimal value 0x3c,is an invalid attribute character. Line157, position 112.

Got it sorted @vkumar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

It worked when I did not map the user column at my end. I will test this further. Will take some time though. 

Regards,

Badge

Hi @saiful murad 

It worked when I did not map the user column at my end. I will test this further. Will take some time though. 

Regards,

Hi @vkumar ,

Its ok. I got it resolved.  Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

Nice, if you have made further changes on the scenario, do upload your xml here. Will be useful.

Regards,

Badge

Hi @saiful murad 

Nice, if you have made further changes on the scenario, do upload your xml here. Will be useful.

Regards,

I just reopened your XML file and save using XML Editor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@saiful murad, nice! 

Happy Holidays,

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Irina The link you posted to a step-by-step guide for another form having a tree structure, Budget Configuration appears to be invalid. I’m not able to access the guide.  Can you provide a valid link?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved