Solved

Upload Company Tree instead of setting up on screen

• 30 December 2021
  • 11 replies

Badge

Hi. 

We have a client requiring setting up of company tree for 156 branches.

We believed we can expedite by either using import scenario or, worst case scenario,do a direct SQL.

Anyone encounter such experience before?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 30 December 2021, 08:37

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Irina The link you posted to a step-by-step guide for another form having a tree structure, Budget Configuration appears to be invalid. I’m not able to access the guide.  Can you provide a valid link?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@saiful murad, nice! 

Happy Holidays,

Regards,

Badge

Hi @saiful murad 

Nice, if you have made further changes on the scenario, do upload your xml here. Will be useful.

Regards,

I just reopened your XML file and save using XML Editor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

Nice, if you have made further changes on the scenario, do upload your xml here. Will be useful.

Regards,

Badge

Hi @saiful murad 

It worked when I did not map the user column at my end. I will test this further. Will take some time though. 

Regards,

Hi @vkumar ,

Its ok. I got it resolved.  Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

It worked when I did not map the user column at my end. I will test this further. Will take some time though. 

Regards,

Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I downloaded both XML and XLS.  When i tried to import the XML into Import Scenarios [SM.20.60.25],

it gave me the error below:

'<', hexadecimal value 0x3c,is an invalid attribute character. Line157, position 112.

Got it sorted @vkumar 

Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I downloaded both XML and XLS.  When i tried to import the XML into Import Scenarios [SM.20.60.25],

it gave me the error below:

'<', hexadecimal value 0x3c,is an invalid attribute character. Line157, position 112.

Badge

Thank You so much @vkumar and @Irina 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @saiful murad 

In addition to scenario provided by Vijay’s, there is also a step-by-step guide for another form having a tree structure, Budget Configuration. See 

knowledge base article for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @saiful murad 

Refer to attached sample scenario xml file. Hope this helps.
Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved