Reccuring Transaction

• 1 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

I have set a recurring transaction , start date is 1 Nov , run at every month and end of the day.

However , i did not see any recurring transaction generate on 30 Dec 2020 for the below, does it mean i  need to go recurring transaction to “ RUN NOW” instead system can run it for us?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 4 January 2021, 21:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin 

It’s NOT a manual process. Recurring Transactions in Acumatica allows for the automation of entering the same transactions on a regular basis. A schedule is created and added to a batch, or multiple batches, of journal transactions.

Read more at https://erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud/2015/12/setting-running-recurring-transactions-acumatica-cloud-erp/ | ERP Cloud Blog

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

You can automate the process to ‘Run’  ‘Recurring Transaction’ by creating an automation schedule on screen GL504000, i.e., ‘Generate recurring transactions’ screen. 

Hope this helps. 

Wish you happy new year!

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Vkumar

Thanks for your information

Does it mean when i click “automation”button , all the scheduled task will auto generate the transaction with posted ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

No. On clicking the “Automation” button it will NOT schedule the task. We need to configure the scheduler as per our business requirement. I have attached a sample video in the form of .zip file, which may helps you to configure the schduler.

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thank you very much for your video!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Refer to the video , i have 2 question

1. below in red box  . does it mean it will STOP after number of execution ? 
  2. “CONDITION” : Do we need to add in the schedule ID?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

Yes, the above-highlighted options will be used to stop the after a specified number of executions or the specific execution date.

No need to add any scheduler ID condition, already “Screen ID” will be automatically selected for the respective scheduler.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen B

Thanks for your reply.

by the way , we noticed that the history page show that got 3 transaction is sucessfully execute but why i cannot find the transaction enty in GL?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved