Question

[Import Scenario] To create a record using Copy and Past and also update the existing one

• 30 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Hi people,

I need to migrate Customer Payment Method from on Payment Method to another, although I can’t basically modify the existing one, I need to create new ones, to keep track. This is because we are implementing new Processing Centers (Plug-in).

For that we have a csv/xlsx file with the records. In the file one of the columns is PMInstanceID of Customer Payment Method (CPM).
So then, what I am thinking is to find the existing CPM, copy it, insert a new, and past.
For the new record a need to modify 2 fields, I mean from the existing one (Payment Method and Processing Center).

Also I need to copy and past Customer Payment Method Detail, which I need to modify the Value field.
And to finalize, I need to modify the existing record to set is as “Migrate”.
I’m trying to do something like this:

Is it possible to do?
I have tried a few things and for now I am getting this error:

P.S.: We are using 2019 R2 (Yeah!)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved