Solved

How to create a report that compares budget ledger to actual ledger?

• 24 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I think I need to create a new column set but don’t know how to set up the formula so that in one single report I can view an actual vs budget. Also, not sure if I am able to do this in the ARM reports?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 May 2023, 21:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mruiz can you try this:

on the data source section for the column set, you’ll want to select the Budget ledger and amount type would be ending balance.  would that give you the numbers you are looking for? 

Badge +16

Hello @mruiz ,

We can compare Actual to Budget on a period by period basis, or on a YTD Basis using ARM reports.  Below I show a Period Budget vs. Actual column set. For a YTD report, change Amount Type from Turnover to Ending Balance in the Data Source for both columns B and C.

I recommend copying your P & L column set, as a start. Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hello @mruiz ,

We can compare Actual to Budget on a period by period basis, or on a YTD Basis using ARM reports.  Below I show a Period Budget vs. Actual column set. For a YTD report, change Amount Type from Turnover to Ending Balance in the Data Source for both columns B and C.

I recommend copying your P & L column set, as a start. Good luck!

Laura

Hello Laura,

Is it possible to compare one budget ledger with 2 Actual ledgers?

Naing Aung Kyaw

Badge +16

Hello,

Yes, using ARM reports, you can place different actual ledgers in the Data Source as shown above.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved