Question

Discrepancy from bank rules of 1 cent

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have set up bank rules for a range of different transactions. When processing these transactions, I always get a 1 cent variance due to the tax calculation. 

Is there a way to automatically apply a rounding account? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @finnconnelly 

Are you using a 3rd party tax service such as Avalara or Vertex?

Hi  @kbeatty21 thanks for your reply no we are not using any 3rd party integrations.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @finnconnelly were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett, unfornuently not. I reached out to a software consultant and they stated:

Unfortunately this is due to the number of decimal places in the calculated GST amount and I don’t believe this is something we can overcome in the bank rules as we can’t specify tax inclusive level on the document created.

Hopefully this is something that not only I have run into and there is a solution that someone has worked out!

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved