Solved

Cash Basis P&L

Userlevel 3
Badge

Trying to create cash basis P&L in Acumatica.  Has any one been able to do this without using a 3rd party add on? 

icon

Best answer by BethKesser24 21 July 2022, 22:33

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It is an enhancement (via acquisition from one of our partners) and we are in the process of making it available at a future date.  If you have any questions or would like a preview, pls reach out

Userlevel 2

Hi Beth,

I’m trying to find some info related to Cash Basis Reporting that I can share with a client. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

Jim Gross

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Beth:

Wondering about the state of the rollout for the Cash Basis Reporting acquisition.  Has it been fully released?  Where can I find out more information?

Mike

@BethKesser24 

We have a client using Cash Basis Reporting, could you share any updates or draft information? 

Thanks

MdL

Userlevel 1

Cash Basis is available as an add-on from Acumatica through their acquisition of IBS.  It is on the price list and can be sold to clients from your business partner.  Once purchased, It is a customization. See link below.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Cash Basis is available as an add-on from Acumatica through their acquisition of IBS.  It is on the price list and can be sold to clients from your business partner.  Once purchased, It is a customization. See link below.

Hello @cbashir15 , The url is not valid. I am having the same requirement in current implementation. What should be idea way to achieve it??

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Please refer to

Userlevel 3
Badge

@BethKesser24 

Thank you for putting this together for all of us.

With the current limitations, our prospective client cannot make use of this add-on at this time. 

Do you know if Acumatica is planning on investing in this module to make it more universal? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved