Solved

Cash Basis P&L

Userlevel 3
Badge

Trying to create cash basis P&L in Acumatica.  Has any one been able to do this without using a 3rd party add on? 

icon

Best answer by BethKesser24 21 July 2022, 22:33

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@BethKesser24 

Thank you for putting this together for all of us.

With the current limitations, our prospective client cannot make use of this add-on at this time. 

Do you know if Acumatica is planning on investing in this module to make it more universal? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Please refer to

Userlevel 2
Badge

Cash Basis is available as an add-on from Acumatica through their acquisition of IBS.  It is on the price list and can be sold to clients from your business partner.  Once purchased, It is a customization. See link below.

Hello @cbashir15 , The url is not valid. I am having the same requirement in current implementation. What should be idea way to achieve it??

Userlevel 1

Cash Basis is available as an add-on from Acumatica through their acquisition of IBS.  It is on the price list and can be sold to clients from your business partner.  Once purchased, It is a customization. See link below.

@BethKesser24 

We have a client using Cash Basis Reporting, could you share any updates or draft information? 

Thanks

MdL

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Beth:

Wondering about the state of the rollout for the Cash Basis Reporting acquisition.  Has it been fully released?  Where can I find out more information?

Mike

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Beth,

I’m trying to find some info related to Cash Basis Reporting that I can share with a client. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

Jim Gross

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It is an enhancement (via acquisition from one of our partners) and we are in the process of making it available at a future date.  If you have any questions or would like a preview, pls reach out

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved