Solved

Automation Schedule

• 26 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi

Am trying to configure automation schedule to prepare and email statements to my client, the statement cycle set up for all the customers in the client system is end of financial period but he wants the system to prepare and email statements by end of month(EOM), is it possible configure the same as per his demands?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Laura02 26 May 2023, 12:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @helpdesk37 

Please refer to the links below for reference.

https://www.greytrix.com/blogs/acumatica/2022/04/19/automate-schedule-in-acumatica/

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sweta

Badge +16

Hello @helpdesk37 ,

I think you are saying that you have one customer who asks for a statement by calendar month, when your financial periods do not match up to end of month and your current procedure is to process payments by Financial period instead of Calendar month.  Do I understand correctly?

If I understand correctly, the solution is to create a second Statement cycle and assign the new statement cycle only to the one customer who requested statements by calendar month.

EOM statement cycle

Then add a new monthly Automation schedule for the new statement cycle in Prepare Payments.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved