Solved

Staff calendar board is not loading

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I've reviewed the settings in MYOB Advanced, but I couldn't identify any configuration issues, and unfortunately, none of these —staff calendar board, staff board, staff routes on the map, and staff appointments on the map—are loading at all.

Is there any insight into what might be causing this problem?

Thanks 

Pankaj Soni

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 16 October 2023, 13:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @psoni1585  Staff Related screens are only visible after we enable the “Service Management” feature.

Kindly check if this feature is included in your license.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Field service module is already enabled under enable disable feature. but only problem is that none of the calendar boards are not working and loading either.

For example screen id FS300400 (Staff calendar board) is keep on loading and doesn’t show any record.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@psoni1585  Same issue with the other browsers as well, if yes, then I’m assuming it is related to License.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved