Solved

Automatically convert sales opportunity to a service contract

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to convert sales opportunities to service contracts? It is possible to create service orders, but I don’t know how to do the same with service contracts. This would save our team 2-3 minutes per contract on 1,000’s of new contracts per year.

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 8 November 2022, 15:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jwalsh  
We do not have this option at the moment. Here is the idea to include it on the system

Thanks for the quick response Anacarina, when I follow that link, I receive a message saying “ You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.”; is it possible for me to get access to this idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jwalsh - it appears the login profile you used to sign into the community wasn’t attached to your business account. I have attached and you should be able to access when you login next. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved