Solved

What happens when program(s) have same program ID?

• 6 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

In Acumatica, program ID BC.50.10.00 in the vanilla version, refers to a BigCommerce integration. 

At the same, we created our own modules and one of the modules, is called Budgetary Control, with the acronym BC.  We also have our own form with program ID BC.50.10.00, which is Open and Close Budget Year.

What impact would a program with same ID do, to the following areas of Acumatica?

1. Database
  2. Site Map
  3. Wiki Form Referencing

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 25 January 2023, 22:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @saiful murad 

I think you would have problems with your site map in this scenario.  I’d recommend changing your module to use a different product ID.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Badge

Hi @saiful murad 

I think you would have problems with your site map in this scenario.  I’d recommend changing your module to use a different product ID.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Thanks.  Decided to change BigCommerce as we are not implementing it for our clients.

The existing wiki on BigCommerce also changed so that it does not affect the display.

Thanks so much.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved