Solved

Web access as chubb

• 5 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi, 
How can I access to the company Swetlife &Fruits as the video training says, I want to practice.

icon

Best answer by Irina 5 November 2020, 18:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please advise, which course you are in?

getting started

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please read through the How to Create a Tenant with the U100 Dataset section of How to Use This Course topic in the Guide, or How to Create a Tenant with the U100 Dataset tab on the course page.

Installation Guide and Downloads can be found on the course page as below:

But according to the videos and the guide, you can log in at the web browser, can you clarify this please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

But according to the videos and the guide, you can log in at the web browser, can you clarify this please?

As the How to Use This Course topic says: To complete the course, make sure that you have installed an Acumatica ERP 2020 R1 instance with the U100 dataset, or a system administrator has performed this task for you.

So, answering your question: to login to Acumatica on the web browser, the instance of Acumatica ERP should be installed first.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Irina,

I am having trouble finding this guide. Your screen shot looks like Open University. For VARs, it appears that we now have only one LEARN link at the top of the screen (we used to have two - one for Partner U and one for Open U). That link takes me directly into my litmos/Partner University home screen.

Can VARs still access Open University?

Is Open University where I can find a U100 snapshot to import into a new tenant?

Thank you!

Kimberly

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Elena, could you please assist with the questions above?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Irina, sure, thank you for the ping. :wink:

@Kimberly, yes, after we moved to a new Acumatica Portal, there is only one university link which is specific for each the type of user. So partner employees are redirected to Partner University, and customer employees and guests are redirected to Acumatica Open University. Here is the link to Open University: https://openuni.acumatica.com/. To find the A150 training guide, you can click the Course Catalog link on the site menu and then scroll the page down. The A150 course is the first in the list. Click the course card to open the course page with training materials, like training guide, files for training, and training recordings.

Also, you can always find the Open University site by Google-searching. It’s open for all type of users.

Please note, that if you want to complete the courses for the certification program, then you need to complete the courses at Partner University.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved