Solved

Update Vendor ID - Import Scenario

• 14 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am trying to troubleshoot an Import Scenario where we are updating all of our Vendor ID’s. We’ve been able to successfully complete this in a Test environment, but for some reason I am unable to in our production instance. Any assistance would be appreciated!

We have a custom import scenario that uses the “Specify New ID” target object. In Test environment, it works as intended - updating only the Vendor ID.

In Production, we’ve replicated the scenario, and the import reports it completed successfully and with no errors, but the Vendor ID remains unchanged.

What am I missing from the scenario in order to update the IDs?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 15 June 2022, 05:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @rgilreath  Since you are not using the Change ID action in your import scenario, I’m not sure how it is working in the TEST environment.

I just created a new import scenario and verified it and it is working as expected. Can you please try like below and confirm.

Userlevel 1

@Naveen Boga  - thank you! That was it. I appreciate the quick response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@rgilreath  Awesome :) Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved