Skip to main content
Solved

Shipped Orders - Invoice Automation Schedule

• 31 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have created an automation to process confirmed shipments and create invoices. The condition I am using is Pacejet Status = Completed.

Automation Conditions Fields.

I am looking for a way to add a condition/filter values to make sure that the Tracking Number under the packages tab is not empty. I have tested and it is possible for Pacejet to write back with a blank tracking / LTL Pro number, and we do not want to create invoices for these orders. 

Filter Value Fields.

Here is a screen shot of how the tracking will be written back. I have checked condition and filter values tabs and the Tracking Number field is not a selectable field. 

Shipment Packages Tab with Tracking.

I think this means that a customization would be required to accomplish this. Here is the Element Properties for the Tracking Field. I am looking for a way to accomplish this without a customization if possible. 

Element Properties for Tracking Field. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Can you create a GI based on the condition and Implement a business event with Import scenario schedulers to create an Invoice for the records inserted in the GI?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @Manikanta Dhulipudi,

Yes that would be an option. How would the GI be setup?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hello,

I have created a GI to display orders that have tracking numbers. How would I create a import scenario to create invoices for these orders?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewBGL Can you share the GI once to setup the Business event?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@AndrewBGL If you create the schedule from the Process screen and assuming you have all the selections you need, the the selection will come in the schedule as a condition or filter.  This works with filters in header as well as details of the process screen