Solved

Mobile App for Clock Entry

• 10 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We’ve created one user login for clock entry on the mobile app for labor recording by shop floor employees.  We are limiting the user login through role assignment to only display the Clock entry function on the App.  We are interested to know if this login password can be saved to a stationary android device?

icon

Best answer by peter92 18 November 2021, 19:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@peter92 - how'd you go with this? Would be interested to know how you catch time? We use a 3rd party timeclock that we then extract and load into Acumatica. I'd be interested to known if you managed to get an acceptable shop floor solution working native in Acumatica? 

All our staff need to log time to projects as they work on them

Userlevel 2
Badge

@DanielStarke  - We are in the late stages of Acumatica implementation so not live just yet but what I can tell you is we will be capturing shop floor labor on production orders using Clock Entry on the the Acumatica app.  It doesn’t work exactly as we want so our VAR has done a customization.  We’ve had some issues in testing however we believe those have now been fixed and we’re preparing to re-test in the coming days.  I can let you know how it goes once we have a clean test.

We also use Arcoro’s ExakTime (3rd party) app to capture labor for work we do in the field and that data will post to Projects via an import of a CSV file.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@peter92 - I have a customer that will be going live shortly and has the exact same requirements: to allow shop floor employees to clock in and out of manufacturing orders on the shop floor.

I’ve also limited user access with a role, but it’s not working how I’d like it to.

Would you be available for a call to discuss what’s worked and what hasn’t?

Any help you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated!

Donna Deskins

Userlevel 2
Badge

@donnadeskins55  - Morning Donna.  I’d be happy to share our experience with you.  Please email me with your contact info at peter@bradfordproducts.com and we can set up a call.

Hi Peter and Donna.

We are fully implemented with Acumatica Version 2020 R2 and we are in the process of integrating ExakTime with Acumatica. However, we are experiencing a bunch of problems with the integration and I just wonder if you could share your Acumatica - Exaktime integration experience. My email address is paola@millerpaneling.com look forward to hearing from you. I really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Happy to chat about it.  I sent you an email this morning with my contact info.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved