Question

How can we create email auto-reply on new open cases?

• 4 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

What would be the correct way to send an auto-reply email to all new cases created in Acumatica? Building a Business Event on a Cases (CR306000) will not work as the email address from the sender or reply-to is not stored on the case. Going the route of a GI, I have not been able to achieve this because there is no data point to a case that can be used for the Business Event trigger to stop the email from being sent if more than one email. 

Under system Email Accounts (SM204002) there is an option called “Reply to unassigned Emails” I have not been able to get that to work. It may not be the correct opinion in our use case. 

Our use case is a company closure. We want to send an auto replay message letting senders know we will be back soon etc. New cases come from users sending in an email. Most related to a product warranty. These email addresses are not contacts or have any relationship within the Acumatica platform.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @schneur96 

Please review once

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I reviewed this other discussion and the use case is different.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @schneur96 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

No, i put this project on the side. 

Did anyone find a solution for this? I have the same request. Currently we are just assigning the case contact email. This helps but would ideally like to reply back to all the the emails on the original email. Just like a reply all on an email to include everyone on the email chain.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved