Hello - My introduction to the group

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am Claudio Martin, I have been a JDE employee in the 90’s and then a free lance consultant for more than 20 years. I just started working with Acumatica thanks to an sponsorship opportunity provided by one of the Partners (not sure it is ok to disclose). I have 5 badges so far and working towards my Construction Consultant badge also. 

I live in Albuquerque, NM (USA) and thanks to my consulting career I’ve been able to travel all over and learning different cultures but, as you know...this have all changed due to the pandemic. 

I look forward to hearing from you and if I can answer any questions or you would like me to test something in Acumatica please let me know. I am new to the navigation but I believe best business practices and industry standards are pretty much implemented the same across most ERP software. Would you agree? 

My industry experience is mostly in Oil and Gas, Construction and Manufacturing, and my software experience involves Distribution and Capital Asset Management in modules like Procurement, Subcontracts, Supply Chain, Inventory, Sales, Plant & Equipment Management, Work Order Management, and Pricing...and a few more…

I look forward to hearing from you and, maybe part of a (Rocky Mountain? Southwest?) regional group in the future. 

Best Regards,

Claudio

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Welcome to the Community!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved