Solved

Business Event and Email Template

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I have a scenario where I have a user defined field on the Vendor form to store an email address.  What I would like to do is for an AP Bill and Adjustment that is rejected (not approved) I would like to send an email to 1 of 2 possible email addresses that may change based on the vendor being used.  Is it possible to pull the user defined field (the email address) from the Vendor form using a combination of a business event and an email template?  The email would also return details like the document that was rejected, who rejected it, etc.  Thanks.

Mike

icon

Best answer by Connor Morse 5 December 2023, 21:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @mike1021 ,

You should be able to pull the Attribute (email address) into a GI that contains the AP Bill information and use it as the TO email on the email template. The Business event and Email template would then be triggered off the new GI you create. 

I am not sure about the part of which of the 2 emails to select as the TO email. You may need to incorporate a IIF statement into the field on the GI to get you the result you need. 

Hope this helps and will keep out an eye out if the community has any other suggestions. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved