Solved

Why we always encountered this error when entering an SO (Shipment Procedure)?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

Can you help me about my concern for creating a Sales Order and when we ship this item, we encountered this.(Please see the image below)

We resolved this issue by creating another (copy SO) and the shipment and the process continues smoothly. Do you have any solutions to rid this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 October 2022, 16:22

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @acumaticapm182 

Could you please check the known issues from Acumatica

I faced this issue Many times but was not able to identify the root cause, I am just performing the below steps to process the shipments 

Just tried a few options as below

1. Changed the qty to “0” on the two open Line items

2. After that again changed the qty to “1” which results in the update of open qty

3. Able to create the shipment

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @acumaticapm182 

What are the dates on the line item? When you are creating the shipment, what date also are you using?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

How can I see this form or is this modified by users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @manikantad18 

This is modified by users. Is this a customization?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 

Could you please elaborate your question here?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Could you please elaborate your question here?

This image is based on the link you given from here (Known issue: In Acumatica ERP 2020 R2 and later, in some cases, the 'Order does not contain items planned for shipment' error appeared on a user's attempt to create a shipment from a sales order | Community)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @acumaticapm182 

You can import this generic inquiry and see the affected document 

meanwhile can you try this option 

2. After that again changed the qty to “1” which results in the update of open qty

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @acumaticapm182 

Thanks

If I import this xml file, should I insert this on SO-Sales Order or should I create another generic inquiry then import this file?

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @acumaticapm182 

What are the dates on the line item? When you are creating the shipment, what date also are you using?

The requested on is 10/4/2022 and the Ship On is 10/13/2022

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @acumaticapm182 

Thanks

If I import this xml file, should I insert this on SO-Sales Order or should I create another generic inquiry then import this file?

and should I copy this Tables, Relationship and other configurations to SO-Sales Order (Generic Inquiry files) from your XML file ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @acumaticapm182 

Thanks

and should I copy this Tables, Relationship and other configurations to SO-Sales Order (Generic Inquiry files) from your XML file ?

You can import the XML file.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

Thanks for all idea. I will give you feedback immediately if the clients approve this method. 

For now, I will explain this first to them

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi 

Sorry for the late feedback, this issue has resolved and based on @manikantad18 method is working

Thanks for all your help

Userlevel 2
Badge

I always met this problem too, Especially back order. My solution hold sale order and remove hold, It worked. But I still don’t understand what’s happen

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved