Solved

Vendor Approval Workflow

• 21 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello all,

Can anyone let me know how we can implement the vendor approval workflow apart from customization?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 21 May 2024, 23:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There’s a number of idea posts here on the community  It would be great to see this as a native functionality. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Harshita the only vendor type approvals that I see are the following so you may need a customization to accommodate this.

in the vendor/customer approval, i saw a comment that said you could set up a business event to notify an acumatica user that a new customer/vendor has been created which would prompt that user to go in and review for proper set up.  not an approval but could be an alternative to a customization.  I recommend upvoting the idea, i see it has a status of future consideration but no eta :(

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved