Question

Total Cost Field in Purchase Receipt tab is not available in 2024-R1

• 27 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

In the 2024-R1 I don't see the Total Cost field on the Purchase Receipt - Summary area. Is this a change with 2024-R1?

Please refer below screenshots. 

2023- R1

2024-R1

Thank you,

Dulanjana

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I don’t have a full answer, but can confirm the field is gone from the screen and from the Help documentation, in my un-customized local demo environment, compared to 2023 R2 un-customized local demo environment.

I searched 2024 Release notes documents:

• AcumaticaERP_2024R1_ReleaseNotes_full.pdf
  • Release_Notes_for_Acumatica_24_101_0059.pdf
  • AcumaticaERP_2024R1ReleaseNote_for_Developers.pdf

and could not find documentation for removal of field POReceipt.CuryOrderTotal from the screen.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Laura02 ,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I went through the release notes. But the same result for me. We use this field for some purposes and are now stuck with the upgrade. I will get the support through support tucked. 

Thank you,

Dulanjana

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @dsenevirathne54,

As per AC-215309 from file Acumatica ERP 2024 R1 Release Notes: Fixes and Enhancements, The Total Cost box has been removed from the Summary area of the Purchase Receipts  (PO302000) form for purchase receipts and purchase return documents.

AC-215309

Userlevel 1

Hi @Laura02 @dsenevirathne54,

I had the same problem. The field name is “CuryOrderTotal” that is missing. I also check my customization project and saw that the field is still there but is not showing on my screen. I went to check on the “POReceipt” DAC from acumatica and find the following:

#region CuryOrderTotal
public abstract class curyOrderTotal : PX.Data.IBqlField
{
}
protected Decimal? _CuryOrderTotal;

[PXDefault(TypeCode.Decimal, "0.0")]
[PXDBCurrency(typeof(POReceipt.curyInfoID), typeof(POReceipt.orderTotal))]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Total Cost", Visibility = PXUIVisibility.Invisible, Visible = false, Enabled = false)]
public virtual Decimal? CuryOrderTotal
{
    get
    {
        return this._CuryOrderTotal;
    }
    set
    {
        this._CuryOrderTotal = value;
    }
}
#endregion

You can see that they made the visibility of this field false from the highlighted line of code.

Regards,

Joshua 

Userlevel 3
Badge

How can I reactivate the Total Cost in Purchase Receipt.

Not sure why they disable this as it is helpful probably better to have a check box to disable it rather than completely.

The Purchase Receipt Line items even have the cost, why not remove that too?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Nelson Yip , @dsenevirathne54 

I have a solution to your problem.

Since the field was disabled and users can no longer see the Total Cost, I've found a workaround to reactivate the field.

You should consider extending the graph to add a new virtual field, leveraging the ROWSELECTED event. The use of the PXCurrency attribute allows the system to monitor the Order Total field. When there's a change in the currency selection, an event triggers the update of our new virtual field, ‘CuryOrderTotal’, ensuring it updates whenever the currency is changed.

Here is the code:

using PX.Data;
using PX.Objects.CM.Extensions;
using PX.Objects.PO;
using System;

namespace YourNameSpace
{
    //DAC Ext

public class POReceiptExt : PXCacheExtension<PX.Objects.PO.POReceipt>
    {
        #region CurryOrderTotal
        //[PXDecimal]
        [PXUIField(DisplayName = "Total Cost", Enabled = false)]
        [PXCurrency(typeof(POReceipt.curyInfoID), typeof(POReceipt.orderTotal))]

public virtual Decimal? CurryOrderTotal { get; set; }
        public abstract class curryOrderTotal : PX.Data.BQL.BqlDecimal.Field<curryOrderTotal> { }
        #endregion       
    }

//Graph Ext

public class POReceiptEntryExt : PXGraphExtension<POReceiptEntry>
    {
        protected void POReceipt_RowSelected(PXCache cache, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e)
        {
            var receipt = e.Row as POReceipt;
            if (receipt != null)
            {
                cache.SetValueExt<POReceiptExt.curryOrderTotal>(receipt, receipt.CuryOrderTotal);
            }
        }
    }
}

Regards,

Joshua

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved