Solved

Sales Quote(CR604500) to include Ship to address

• 9 February 2022
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are trying to show the ship to on the Sales quote but not having any luck finding the link.  We want to use the ship address in the opportunity and it comes from the CRShippingAddress table.  What would be the best way to link them?  We have tried the @opportunity @quote  but it doubles prints each item in the quote.

icon

Best answer by mcoman 15 February 2022, 14:45

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  Here is the database tables links for getting the Ship-To Address from Sales Quote screen.

Hope this helps!!

select * from CROpportunityRevision CRR Inner Join CRAddress CRA on CRR.CompanyID = CRA.CompanyID
and CRR.shipaddressid = CRA.AddressID
Where CRR.CompanyID=2 and CRR.OpportunityID='OP000394'

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are trying to do this within the report writer.  I have tried to use you statement to find the right fields to link within the report writer but not having any luck finding CRaddress.companyid or CROpportunityRevision. companyid.  How would I do this within the report writer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  It is not required add the CompanyID condition in report, you can just add the below condition and verify

CROpportunityRevision.shipaddressid = CRAddress.AddressID

Userlevel 1
Badge

Naveen thank you.  I ran into this error message while trying to make it work

The multi-part identifier "CRAddress.AddressID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "CROpportunityRevision.ShipAddressID" could not be bound.
 Send
  Raised At: 2/10/2022 3:42:38 PM Screen: CR.60.45.00    
 Details:

2/10/2022 3:42:38 PM Error:
The multi-part identifier "CROpportunityRevision.ShipAddressID" could not be bound.

at PX.Common.Async.Process[Result](String uniqueKey, Method`1 method, Int64 waitTimeout)
   at PX.Reports.Web.WebReport.Render(HttpResponse response, String format, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean refresh, Boolean isAttacment, String locale)
   at PX.Reports.Web.PageOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response)
   at PX.Reports.Web.HttpHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman Can you please share the Joins? It seems CRAddress table is not added in joins, hence you are getting this issue

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think they are connected

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  Can you please share your report here.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Here is the file

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  I have modified your report and I can see the Ship-To address on the report. 
Please find the table JOINs below.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am getting an error message

Send
  Raised At: 2/11/2022 2:23:26 PM Screen: CR.60.45.00    
 Details:

2/11/2022 2:23:26 PM Error:

at PX.Common.Async.Process[Result](String uniqueKey, Method`1 method, Int64 waitTimeout)
   at PX.Reports.Web.WebReport.Render(HttpResponse response, String format, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean refresh, Boolean isAttacment, String locale)
   at PX.Reports.Web.PageOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response)
   at PX.Reports.Web.HttpHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mcoman  For me it is working fine, can you please verify that these changes are effected in your instance?

Save with new version and check once.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Naveen.  Still no luck.  Confirmed everything was correct. We are using Build 20.208.0031

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  I have also verified in 20 R2 version and working as expected. Please find attached screenshot and also attached report for your reference.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Naveen,

I am not sure how to open this file.  I changed the site and it seems to have pulled the wrong report.  How do I transfer this report to the company I am working with?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Naveen B anything further you can offer @mcoman ? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mcoman  Open the report file, which I have shared and provided below detials

• Instance URL, which you wanted to verify
  • Provide the username/password
  • Once you open the report, please SAVE this report to server with new version and verify.
Userlevel 1
Badge

Your patient Naveen.  Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved