Solved

Sales Prices & Sales Price Worksheets in Acumatica

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

Was getting a bit confused between the flow for Sales Prices (AR202000) & Sales Price Worksheets (AR202010) screen. How shall a user start with the same? Is it first from Worksheet to Sales Price or Adding a price line, creating a worksheet from the Sales Prices form and then releasing it in Worksheet screen,

Kindly guide me out in the same.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by lbeattie38 26 May 2023, 21:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello @Harshita,

I’d recommend the following approach, assuming you have many prices to configure:

• If no Sales Prices are configured on the Sales Prices screen, then start with a Sales Price Worksheet. Manually upload a prepared Excel spreadsheet or click the Add Item button to mass add items. Adjust pricing as desired, Remove Hold, and Release.
  • If you already have pricing configured on the Sales Prices screen and just need to make adjustments, then start on the Sales Prices screen. Sort/filter as desired, then click Create Price Worksheet. Make pricing adjustments as desired on the Sales Prices Worksheet screen, Remove Hold, and Release.

If you only have a few prices to configure or update, you can do this manually on the Sales Prices screen. Recommendation: if you are going to ‘update’ pricing, it’s best to ‘expire’ the previous rate and add in a newly effective rate :-)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita,

I’d recommend the following approach, assuming you have many prices to configure:

• If no Sales Prices are configured on the Sales Prices screen, then start with a Sales Price Worksheet. Manually upload a prepared Excel spreadsheet or click the Add Item button to mass add items. Adjust pricing as desired, Remove Hold, and Release.
  • If you already have pricing configured on the Sales Prices screen and just need to make adjustments, then start on the Sales Prices screen. Sort/filter as desired, then click Create Price Worksheet. Make pricing adjustments as desired on the Sales Prices Worksheet screen, Remove Hold, and Release.

If you only have a few prices to configure or update, you can do this manually on the Sales Prices screen. Recommendation: if you are going to ‘update’ pricing, it’s best to ‘expire’ the previous rate and add in a newly effective rate :-)

Thank you @lbeattie38 for clarifying my concept.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved