Solved

Sales Prices & Sales Price Worksheets in Acumatica

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

Was getting a bit confused between the flow for Sales Prices (AR202000) & Sales Price Worksheets (AR202010) screen. How shall a user start with the same? Is it first from Worksheet to Sales Price or Adding a price line, creating a worksheet from the Sales Prices form and then releasing it in Worksheet screen,

Kindly guide me out in the same.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by lbeattie38 26 May 2023, 21:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita,

I’d recommend the following approach, assuming you have many prices to configure:

• If no Sales Prices are configured on the Sales Prices screen, then start with a Sales Price Worksheet. Manually upload a prepared Excel spreadsheet or click the Add Item button to mass add items. Adjust pricing as desired, Remove Hold, and Release.
  • If you already have pricing configured on the Sales Prices screen and just need to make adjustments, then start on the Sales Prices screen. Sort/filter as desired, then click Create Price Worksheet. Make pricing adjustments as desired on the Sales Prices Worksheet screen, Remove Hold, and Release.

If you only have a few prices to configure or update, you can do this manually on the Sales Prices screen. Recommendation: if you are going to ‘update’ pricing, it’s best to ‘expire’ the previous rate and add in a newly effective rate :-)

Thank you @lbeattie38 for clarifying my concept.

Userlevel 1

Hello @Harshita,

I’d recommend the following approach, assuming you have many prices to configure:

• If no Sales Prices are configured on the Sales Prices screen, then start with a Sales Price Worksheet. Manually upload a prepared Excel spreadsheet or click the Add Item button to mass add items. Adjust pricing as desired, Remove Hold, and Release.
  • If you already have pricing configured on the Sales Prices screen and just need to make adjustments, then start on the Sales Prices screen. Sort/filter as desired, then click Create Price Worksheet. Make pricing adjustments as desired on the Sales Prices Worksheet screen, Remove Hold, and Release.

If you only have a few prices to configure or update, you can do this manually on the Sales Prices screen. Recommendation: if you are going to ‘update’ pricing, it’s best to ‘expire’ the previous rate and add in a newly effective rate :-)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved