Solved

Non-Stock items - Alternate ID - Cross Reference

• 11 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

When entering a PO or vendor invoice, I would like to use the Alternate ID that is referenced below. I was under the assumption that this was possible, but when trying it out I receive ‘No Results’ when typing OW092 in the inventory ID. Any thoughts would be appreciated! 

Jenny

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 11 May 2023, 18:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @jenjen98 

The vendor cross reference is used for Purchase Orders, it does not work for Bills, which is where I believe you are trying to use it. 

Here is the help on that:

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=07b78589-6e40-4fb0-826c-7ed4d1e08e91

Userlevel 1

That’s unfortunate since we do not order these items. They are a ‘vendor managed inventory’ class of items and we only receive invoices for them. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved