Solved

Non-Stock items - Alternate ID - Cross Reference

Userlevel 1

When entering a PO or vendor invoice, I would like to use the Alternate ID that is referenced below. I was under the assumption that this was possible, but when trying it out I receive ‘No Results’ when typing OW092 in the inventory ID. Any thoughts would be appreciated! 

Jenny

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 11 May 2023, 18:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

That’s unfortunate since we do not order these items. They are a ‘vendor managed inventory’ class of items and we only receive invoices for them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @jenjen98 

The vendor cross reference is used for Purchase Orders, it does not work for Bills, which is where I believe you are trying to use it. 

Here is the help on that:

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=07b78589-6e40-4fb0-826c-7ed4d1e08e91

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved