Solved

Make a flexible grid in Report Designer

• 12 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to create a grid on a Report, where the cells height are always the same, even if one cell has more rows of data than the others? I want to center the data vertically, but this is thrown off as the heights of the cells are different.

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 12 January 2023, 22:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@DoShawhan open the report in Report Designer and set CanGrow Property of ALL of the cells on the section to False. If you don’t want to wrap the text, Set the WrapTaxt to False too. Set the VerticalAlign to Middle if you want everything in the vertical center 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@aaghaei I tried this and it did not work. Above is what I have. In the second column, there could be one line of data, or there could be several. All the other columns will only have 1 row. These cells are in a panel. I also want the borders to go all the way to the bottom of the panel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You will need to adjust the height of ALL controls on the section to be the same as the section height. same as below

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved