Solved

LREX Monitoring to some items only

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Everyone!

I have query, hope you guys can help me out. We have an existing inventory list, all of which LREX is not enabled...but now we want to enable the LREX monitoring, is this possible? What are the conditions e.g. should the qty be zero? is it set in the PO stage of getting new qty of the inventory item? Are there any more conditions? Also how can I apply the LREX monitoring to the existing qty of items? Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Mrivera67

icon

Best answer by ericwolfe74 1 June 2023, 18:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You can change from not tracked to LREX-Lot# When Received, Issue Method Expiration if there is no inventory in the system.  You would need to issue the material out, then receive it with its lot number and expiration date.  You may also want to change the item class Lot/Serial Class to LREX.  You can always over-write it at the stock item level but this will ensure that any new item added will default to LREX.  I tested changing the Lot/Serial class with inventory in stock and Acumatica does block it.  Also, you need to make sure that any transactions not yet released/processed for these items have been released/processed.  If you have purchase orders that were created when NotTracked was used and the Lot/Serial Class is changed BEFORE the purchase order receipt, Acumatica will pick up the change and require or assign the lot number and will require the expiration date.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks,

Eric

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved