Question

Fulfillment - Entering weight and pacakge dimension from mobile device

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The command @ship through mobile device is currently not supported, am I right?

We want to be able to enter box package weight as well as dimension from mobile device after pick and pack, how can we achieve this?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @kristianharianja 

please check the acumatica wiki → https://help.acumatica.com/(W(164))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=148b8b0f-81c5-4438-ada1-916e833c7ff1

With 2023R2 you should be able to type in the dimensions in the pick, pack, ship process. For more information please check the release Notes of 2023R2 → https://help.acumatica.com/(W(164))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a333fa69-98dc-4163-b1e3-cfaedb8065c3

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@PatrickSchlenker90 if we use Pick, Pack, and Ship form in Acumatica from browser, yes we can do ship mode. But if you use app version from the handheld device, I can’t see SHIP mode. And if I type @ship, it’s not a valid command.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kristianharianja , sorry for the misunderstanding, i meant @ship instead of @pack ;). So you have activated the ship mode in the sales order preferences, but with the app the working mode could not changed to the ship mode?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I think there's just too much information with packages, rate shopping etc for it to be practical from the mobile app.

You can scan a box with preset dimensions during packing, but don't think there's a way to custom enter dimensions.  The mobile app is just very simplified.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved