Question

Fulfillment - Entering weight and pacakge dimension from mobile device

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The command @ship through mobile device is currently not supported, am I right?

We want to be able to enter box package weight as well as dimension from mobile device after pick and pack, how can we achieve this?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @kristianharianja 

please check the acumatica wiki → https://help.acumatica.com/(W(164))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=148b8b0f-81c5-4438-ada1-916e833c7ff1

With 2023R2 you should be able to type in the dimensions in the pick, pack, ship process. For more information please check the release Notes of 2023R2 → https://help.acumatica.com/(W(164))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a333fa69-98dc-4163-b1e3-cfaedb8065c3

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kristianharianja , sorry for the misunderstanding, i meant @ship instead of @pack ;). So you have activated the ship mode in the sales order preferences, but with the app the working mode could not changed to the ship mode?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I think there's just too much information with packages, rate shopping etc for it to be practical from the mobile app.

You can scan a box with preset dimensions during packing, but don't think there's a way to custom enter dimensions.  The mobile app is just very simplified.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@PatrickSchlenker90 if we use Pick, Pack, and Ship form in Acumatica from browser, yes we can do ship mode. But if you use app version from the handheld device, I can’t see SHIP mode. And if I type @ship, it’s not a valid command.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved