Solved

Fixed Asset Import

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have already imported the basic fixed asset information. We are doing a FA implementation and the system is in migration mode. However, I am trying to do a second import only to update the Last Depr Period and Accum. Depr (see below) and my import is failing. The second screenshot is my import scenario. I have also attached a copy of my data provider. 

What fields am I missing in my import scenario or Data Provider. 

Thank you,

Frances 

icon

Best answer by vkumar 9 June 2022, 04:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24 

What error are you getting? What is the status of the asset now? Was that imported in migration mode?

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Vkumar,

Everything needs to be imported in migration mode. The asset is active but I have to now book the accumulated depreciation to date and the last period that was booked prior to the migration. Here is the error I keep getting in my import . I have the date set at 09-2022 which looks correct but the import does not like it. Here is a screenshot any suggestions:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If you expand out the error more you will see the date it wants you to change it to.  This asset is probably fully depreciated so it wants the period that the asset was fully depreciated in.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved