Skip to main content

Hi,

I’m encountering an issue when trying to import the sales price using an import scenario. The error message I'm receiving is: 'Expiration Date' cannot be empty. However, I have already mapped the Expiration Date field, and it contains data.

I am currently on version 2024R1 (Build 24.109.0016+).

Could you please assist with this issue?

Thank you

Jennifer

Hi @jennifer39 I think you already have same record without Expiration Date. Please set the Expiration Date for the existing record and create new record with the Import Scenario. I think this will solve the problem.

Hi @jennifer39 https://community.acumatica.com/distribution-6/sales-price-import-scenario-is-not-working-7982

This is my first import, I dont have any sales price transaction. I’m working in a fresh copy.

Hello @jennifer39 

Hi Manikanta,

Yes I have went through above link, but I dont have selection as Target object, there is some changes in new 2024R1.

It is not working.

Thank you

hI @jennifer39 

You can use the below option to upload 

@jennifer39 

I was able to use the following scenario mapping to successfully import data into the Sales Price Worksheets (AR202010) screen.

The Expiration Date field in this screen is actually inactive.  Import scenarios are required to follow the same rules as manual entry, so if something cannot be entered manually, the import scenario will also not be able to enter data into that field.

What you may need to do is import the sales price worksheets and release them, then create a separate import scenario for the Sales Prices (AR202000) screen to update the Expiration Date field there.

Hope this helps!

Ed