Solved

E-WAY BILL TRACKING

• 30 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Transfer of goods through vehicles have certain taxes (E-way bill) in India. Can we track this bill in Acumatica ??   

icon

Best answer by Laura02 31 May 2023, 12:21

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, it sounds like Landed Cost features of Acumatica Purchasing module may help.

Is the E-way bill a tax related to incoming merchandise? Is it part of the costs to purchase and deliver your inventory from a vendor to your warehouse?  If yes then look at Landed Cost.

Laura 

Userlevel 2

Dear @Laura02 If I add e-way tax in landed cost. It is like a freight charge by government. then I can able to track landed cost ?

Badge +18

Hello ,

Yes, you can track Landed Costs; they are connected to AP Bills and to PO Receipts. Landed Cost Vendors (in your case, the government) are identified with a checkbox in Vendor profile.

Depending on the Valuation Method of your inventory, Landed Cost adjustments can update Inventory. Landed Cost has its own Reason Codes, to help you identify/report Landed Cost from the Inventory transactions.

I recommend that you search this Forum for Landed Cost and read about it, watch Acumatica and/or YouTube videos, read the help, etc. Evaluate whether Landed Cost is a good solution for you.

Laura

Userlevel 2

@Laura02 Thank you …

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved