Solved

Do we have lotserialAttribute package for latest 23R1 version.

Userlevel 1

Do we have lotserialAttribute package for the latest 23R1 version?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 12 July 2023, 17:35

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46 Are you talking about the below packagehttps://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-LotSerialNbrAttribute

Userlevel 1

@manikantad18 I’m unable to download the package. The repository is made read-only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46 

Please find the attached package and check if you can publish the package for 23R1 Version. 

Userlevel 1

@manikantad18 Thanks for sharing the file. But while uploading I’m getting an error customization project screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ranjithd46 

What is the error that you are getting? I just published this package on 23R1 last week and had no issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46

Please publish below.I just published this package on 23R1and had no issues. 

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49. Please find the error in the screenshot.

Also if possible can you please share your version of the attribute package? So I can check if it is working for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Try to unpublish the other package first and here is what I published:

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49 The version you share is working for me. Thanks for sharing.

@manikantad18 Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 The version you share is working for me. Thanks for sharing.

@manikantad18 Thanks for your help.

Happy to help 😀

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49,

Having one follow-up question. The package publication has been successful, but the attributes are not listed in the Sales order screen and it is listed only in the Inventory receipt screen. Also, I configured the attributes in the lot serial class screen. Am I missing anything to configure for a listing of attributes in the Sales Order screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved