Solved

Do we have lotserialAttribute package for latest 23R1 version.

Userlevel 1

Do we have lotserialAttribute package for the latest 23R1 version?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 12 July 2023, 17:35

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49,

Having one follow-up question. The package publication has been successful, but the attributes are not listed in the Sales order screen and it is listed only in the Inventory receipt screen. Also, I configured the attributes in the lot serial class screen. Am I missing anything to configure for a listing of attributes in the Sales Order screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 The version you share is working for me. Thanks for sharing.

@manikantad18 Thanks for your help.

Happy to help 😀

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49 The version you share is working for me. Thanks for sharing.

@manikantad18 Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Try to unpublish the other package first and here is what I published:

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49. Please find the error in the screenshot.

Also if possible can you please share your version of the attribute package? So I can check if it is working for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46

Please publish below.I just published this package on 23R1and had no issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ranjithd46 

What is the error that you are getting? I just published this package on 23R1 last week and had no issues. 

Userlevel 1

@manikantad18 Thanks for sharing the file. But while uploading I’m getting an error customization project screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46 

Please find the attached package and check if you can publish the package for 23R1 Version. 

Userlevel 1

@manikantad18 I’m unable to download the package. The repository is made read-only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ranjithd46 Are you talking about the below packagehttps://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-LotSerialNbrAttribute

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved