Dashboard issue - error message for Data table

• 3 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

May i know what is the problem pop up the error message below when i create dashboard - Data table

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 4 July 2021, 17:04

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin We will get this issue “The Object Reference Issue” when we miss the NULL checks.

Have you used any formulas in Dashboard generic inquiries? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thanks for your checking. After i tried to delete the widget in dashboard and re added again. there is no error anymore. However there is no figure come out. Please see below

I would like to show all the sales 40000 figure in dashboard (only show the red box info) so i add the widget - DATA TABLE but no data come out. I have do the summary of step what i done in the attached PDF. Not sure what is the step that i added wrongly or missing some step

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin  In the “Account by Period” generic inquiry, below fields are mandatory to get the required data.

• Ledger
  • Financial Year
  • Account

And, I have gone through the provided document and in the “Inquiry Parameters” you have NOT provided “Financial Year” and “Account” field values, hence you did not the results in the widget. 

Just now  I have created widget for “Account by Period” GI in my local machine, please find the screenshots below.

Inquiry Parameters

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Yes! Great !  I manage to do it and the data is show in the dashboard - data table.

We got 2 branches. FLS and FLX. 

No problem for brand FLS but not sure why when i changed the company/branch to FLX , the data table show the details is same as the branch FLS info in dashboard. Not sure what is the problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@erin  Are you sure?

I have verified by changing the ”Company/Branch” in my local machine and it is working great. Could you please reverify once.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

It is not work as the data table is based on the branch that i selected and change the figure - dashboard- data table , please see below sceenshot

If we select branch FLS , the data table will come out under FLS data no matter the data table we set it as company/branch FLS or FLX .

If we select branch FLX , the data table will come out under FLX data no matter the data table we set it as company/branch FLS or FLX

Not sure what is the setting issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

I just reviewed the GI that you provided in other question and observed below things.

In your case, you have FL company with 2 different branches FLS, FLX.

Currently that GI is showing the data irrespective of branches, to display only specific branch data we need to add one more condition. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Yes, it is work now!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin Glad to know that resolved the issue.. :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved