Solved

Confirming Incomplete Shipment on Mobile App

• 24 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

I am working with the Mobile App “Pick, Pack, and Ship” mode. I am not able to confirm incomplete shipments, for example if 12 units are ordered on the transfer order and only 10 units are picked, the app will not allow me to confirm the shipment. Is there a way around this on the mobile app?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by PatrickSchlenker90 24 August 2022, 06:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey @podonnell11

try this

cheers, Patrick

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @podonnell11

try this

cheers, Patrick

Thanks, what I needed to do was click the elipse twice to confirm.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are experiencing the same issue after upgrade to version 2023 R1.  Although the “Short Shipment Confirmation” box is set to “Allow with Warming”.  We are using batch pick list, and the pop-up error on the mobile would say “The batch pick list cannot be confirmed because it is not completed”.  Wonder if anyone is experiencing the same thing?  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved