Solved

Can't Find Transfer Order number in creating receipt

• 24 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi @everyone,

Can't receive transfer order. It shows in-transit, but when I go to the receipt page it doesn't find the TO number. We need 100% of units received. I started to create a receipt for this TO, and then aborted to confirm something. Now the TO can't be found from the receipt screen, so I imagine I screwed it up when I aborted.

icon

Best answer by Dana Moffat 1 December 2023, 17:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bbdragonfly 

It sounds like you did not save the TO when you left. If that is the case, the system will not be able to find it. 

Hi @kandybeatty49, it is saved and released.

Hi @kandybeatty49 the TO is saved but still can’t find it in creating Receipt.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

For Transfer Orders (TR Order Type), you will need to use a Purchase Receipt (PO302000) to receive the items into the warehouse. Select the ‘Transfer  Receipt’ type in the header of the document. 

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(75))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=d826b5f1-a25a-44e7-a801-5124a679c25c

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kandybeatty49, it is saved and released.

HI @bbdragonfly 

Does the Transfer already have a receipt attached to it?

What does the Inventory Allocation Details say for those items? On the Item Plans tab, make sure that a row with the In-Transit allocation type is displayed. This means that the item does not have a receipt to the new warehouse. 

It has @kandybeatty49 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bbdragonfly were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @bbdragonfly,

For a 2-step transfer between warehouses, you’ll need to do a Purchase Receipt and indicate Transfer Receipt as the type. (see Vanessa’s thread above).  It looks like you are under the wrong place (Receipts, which is usually used for inventory moves within a warehouse for 1-step transfers)

Here is a screenshot that i think might help:

Dana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved