Solved

batch number product in stock items

• 4 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I want to ask , is it available for input batch number of product in stock items menu ?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 October 2022, 11:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ely36 

Could you please with more details on this requirement with a screenshot?

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello @ely36 ,

When you say “Stock Items Menu” do you mean the Preview List of Stock items shown below?

To add fields to the Stock Item Preview List, you will see “Customization” if you are a member of the Customizer User Role.  Click Edit Generic Inquiry.  We can add fields to the Results tab. Depending on what field you are adding, you may need to join a Table/Class to the Generic Inquiry, and then add the field to the results. If this does not solve your request, then let us know what field you are trying to add, with a screen shot. 

In what Stock Item field is the Batch Number stored?  In a User Defined Field or an Attribute?  User Defined Fields and Attributes, and any field on the Stock Item screen can be added to the Stock Items Preview List. 

Badge +18

One more thought… if by “Batch” you are referring to Lot Number… one Stock Item could have multiple Lot Numbers and linking to tables that hold Lot/Serial number could will cause duplicates. Items with multiple Lot/Serial will list multiple times in your Stock Items list.   I n this case I recommend making a new Inquiry instead.  We can start a new inquiry with a copy of the Stock Item Preview List and list the new Generic Inquiry separately on the menu. 

If we haven’t answered your question, please post more details with screen shots and examples. Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved