Solved

Backing Out/Deleting a Purchase Receipt?

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Once we create a purchase receipt and release it, the only way I find to “back it out” is via a return. Is there a way to delete a purchase receipt or is doing a return the only way? Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 July 2023, 21:58

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @CodyK ,

Entering a return is the correct answer. :-)

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Once a purchase receipt has been released, a return is the only way to reverse the transaction.  If the receipt is on hold or in a balanced status, it can be deleted.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all, I see this has been a few months ago but I have a related question. After you have processed the return and the receipt, is there a way to pair them in the system easily so that it clears them out of the available returns and receipts for further processing? We have several of these backed up for a couple a years and need to get them gone. Thanks!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved