Question

Automation Schedule (Task) - Elapsed time from Start to Completion?

• 13 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey folks

My ultimate goal is to have the ability to DAISY CHAIN Automated Schedules (tasks) much like you can do via SQL (SMSS).  As far as I can tell the ability to daisy chain multiple tasks DOES NOT exist in Acumatica (within AUTOMATION SCHEDULE). 

I have the need properly launch multiple schedules tasks that are dependent on each other.   I need to know start and end time of a given task in order to do this correctly since daisy chain is NOT an option.  How do I display FINISH time in either the AUTOMATION SCHEDULE STATUSES and AUTOMATION SCHEDULE HISTORY screens?

The ability to daisy chain tasks would be great for Acumatica to have, I’ll create an idea assuming that the functionality doesn’t currently exist.  Anybody got any bright ideas on how to handle?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved