Solved

Starting seeing this error in API response: An error has occurred while processing your request.

• 15 September 2023
  • 5 replies

The response code is ok but I’m getting html returned in the response which contains the text:

We're sorry! An error has occurred while processing your request. A report has been generated for our technical staff to investigate the problem. Please try to repeat your request later. Thank you for understanding.

If I wait a few minutes and try again it works. In the System Monitor → System Events screen I can see that there are `Sign-In limit exceeded` events, however I can successfully create new login sessions so I don’t think that is the problem. 

icon

Best answer by jinin 20 September 2023, 13:47

View original

5 replies

Is this possibly some rate limiting issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @definitesteve ,

Have you changed the concurrent logins for the user and tested it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@definitesteve,

Can you share more details(like URL, payload) to reproduce the issue?

To avoid concurrent user limit issue, it is recommend logout after completing the sequence of requests that needs to processed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@definitesteve 

1.Check your account rules.

2.Acumatica API needs to login first. 

If you use postman. Post a request to login system. 

If you write your own code. Post login request and save the cookies for next request. 

Python:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@definitesteve 

Please ignore my last message. I misunderstand your question.  The web service requests and session are limited in the system. Check your license and remember to logout after request. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved