Solved

Password reset through API

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Community.!!

I've been successfully working on an app for Acumatica. I've managed to implement functionalities like logging in, logging out, and retrieving data using the API and endpoints.

Now, I'm looking to implement the "forgot password" feature. In Acumatica, this involves sending a password reset link to the user via email, allowing them to reset their password.

I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve this password reset functionality through API calls or webhooks and is there is any specific way we can trigger the emails?
 I've checked the available endpoints, but I haven't come across any related to this specific feature.

Please let me know if there is any way to do that.
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 6 November 2023, 15:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DineshJ,

From a quick check, I don’t think it is possible to invoke the forgot password action from the Contract-Base API.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved