Question

Is it possible to have an If statment, or multiple values in the "target field /value" of an export scenario

• 29 August 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I am running into an issue with Salesforce Sync Data Provider and export scenario for business accounts.

In Salesforce, there are Person Accounts and Accounts. They are very similar except Person Accounts require the Last Name, and Accounts require just “Name” 

The problem I am having, is the default export scenario is setup to only export the ‘Account Name’ to the “Name” field, and will fail on person accounts due to their not being a “Last Name” field provided. 

Is there a way on one export scenario, I can still have both fields exporting to avoid errors and still get to export both account types? If I add the Last Name field, it causes normal accounts to fail due to the Last Name field. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved